Rain caused an abrupt end to a North Hopkins and Como-Pickton baseball game at Quitman Friday morning. The teams were tied at 3-3 when the game was declared to be over. The Eagles were batting in the bottom of the second inning with one out. Both teams scored a single run in the first and a pair of runs in the second. The Panthers had picked up two hits and made an error. Como-Pickton scored 3 runs without a hit due to walks and errors. Carson Mathis pitched for North Hopkins. Panthers Karson Jenkins and Dakota Smith had hits. Jenkins had 2 RBI’s and a walk and Smith had an RBI and a double. Panther Landry Breckeen walked twice and scored a run. Dylan Minick drew a walk and scored a run. Braydon Nguyen scored a run.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- Start Making Your Own Outdoor Memories At Cooper Lake State Park
- Snowflake Campaign Is A Flurry of Activity
- Meal-A-Day Needs Thursday Cook, Wednesday Driver/Delivery Person
- Texas Sidewalks and Bike Lanes Receive Funding
- Lions Club Lighted Christmas Parade Still Scheduled Friday Night
- SSHS Choir Sending 12 To TMEA Area Contest