Rain caused an abrupt end to a North Hopkins and Como-Pickton baseball game at Quitman Friday morning. The teams were tied at 3-3 when the game was declared to be over. The Eagles were batting in the bottom of the second inning with one out. Both teams scored a single run in the first and a pair of runs in the second. The Panthers had picked up two hits and made an error. Como-Pickton scored 3 runs without a hit due to walks and errors. Carson Mathis pitched for North Hopkins. Panthers Karson Jenkins and Dakota Smith had hits. Jenkins had 2 RBI’s and a walk and Smith had an RBI and a double. Panther Landry Breckeen walked twice and scored a run. Dylan Minick drew a walk and scored a run. Braydon Nguyen scored a run.
- Wildcats Cross Country Season Schedules Firmed Up
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report For July 19-25, 2021
- EEA: Our Youth 4th Annual Back to School Ready Event Slated Aug. 15
- Abner Earl Dunlap
- Fort Worth Woman Pretended To Be Someone Else, Ran From Police To Avoid Arrest On 14 Warrants
- More Fun Facts About Sr’s Center Weekly Activities!