Texas A&M AgriLife Extension in Hopkins County is offering a free series targeted toward the 55+ age group. The series, called “Be Well, Live Well,” is to aid individuals to age successfully. Topics include Be Independent, Eat Well; Be Able to Read the Label; Be Safe, Eat Safe; Be Creative, Plan Meals; and Be Fit-Move More. Sessions will take place Mondays and Thursdays, April 12, 15, 19, and 22 at the Hopkins County AgriLife Extension Office, 1200 W. Houston in Sulphur Springs. Sessions will be from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. Contact Johanna Hicks at 903-885-3443 to sign up or if you have questions. Limited to ten people.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Wildcats X-Man Xavier Cork is Transferring To TCU
- Margaret Rose Sanders
- Mariam Tran Qualifies for State Golf Tourney, Kip Childress Begins Play at Regional Wednesday
- North Hopkins Panthers Baseball Team Overwhelms Yantis, 20-1 Tuesday
- Protecting Yourself Online From Identity Theft
- Eight Lady Cats Make District 15-5A Soccer All-District Team