Details have been firmed up for the Wildcats Basketball Team’s Area round game. The Wildcats will be playing Midlothian Thursday night, Feb. 25 at 8 P.M. at Athens. The Wildcats enter the game with a season record of 18-9 after their 59-51 bi-district win over Jacksonville Monday night at Hallsville. The Wildcats are the #2 seed in District 15-5A. Midlothian has a season mark of 21-5. Their 11-1 district record made them District 14-5A’s #1 seed. Midlothian defeated Forney in bi-district play, 76-56 Tuesday night in Lancaster.
- EEA: Our Youth 4th Annual Back to School Ready Event Slated Aug. 15
- Abner Earl Dunlap
- Fort Worth Woman Pretended To Be Someone Else, Ran From Police To Avoid Arrest On 14 Warrants
- More Fun Facts About Sr’s Center Weekly Activities!
- Cumby Man Jailed On Felony Theft Warrant
- Five Arrested Over the Weekend On Felony Controlled Substance Charges