Details have been firmed up for the Wildcats Basketball Team’s Area round game. The Wildcats will be playing Midlothian Thursday night, Feb. 25 at 8 P.M. at Athens. The Wildcats enter the game with a season record of 18-9 after their 59-51 bi-district win over Jacksonville Monday night at Hallsville. The Wildcats are the #2 seed in District 15-5A. Midlothian has a season mark of 21-5. Their 11-1 district record made them District 14-5A’s #1 seed. Midlothian defeated Forney in bi-district play, 76-56 Tuesday night in Lancaster.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- Snowflake Campaign Is A Flurry of Activity
- Meal-A-Day Needs Thursday Cook, Wednesday Driver/Delivery Person
- Texas Sidewalks and Bike Lanes Receive Funding
- Lions Club Lighted Christmas Parade Still Scheduled Friday Night
- SSHS Choir Sending 12 To TMEA Area Contest
- Titus Regional Medical Center Named EMS Provider Of The Year