Details have been firmed up for the Wildcats Basketball Team’s Area round game. The Wildcats will be playing Midlothian Thursday night, Feb. 25 at 8 P.M. at Athens. The Wildcats enter the game with a season record of 18-9 after their 59-51 bi-district win over Jacksonville Monday night at Hallsville. The Wildcats are the #2 seed in District 15-5A. Midlothian has a season mark of 21-5. Their 11-1 district record made them District 14-5A’s #1 seed. Midlothian defeated Forney in bi-district play, 76-56 Tuesday night in Lancaster.
- Justin Ray Tully
- SSHS Interior Design Team Win State, Qualify For National FCCLA Contest
- The Lady Cats Softball Team Wins an Unusual Game at Marshall Friday Evening
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of April 19, 2021
- 2 Jailed Friday On Probation Warrants
- Wildcats Baseball Team Tumbles Into Fifth Place in District After Lopsided Loss at Marshall Friday