Sulphur Springs Municipal Court, 201 North Davis St., will be closed Wednesday, Feb. 17, due to inclement weather and for safety of our employees. Pre-trials set for 2 p.m. Feb. 17 have been canceled. The Municipal Court, at a later time, will mail a rescheduled court date to those who were scheduled Wednesday.
- Trading Post for September 16, 2021
- Lady Cats Golf Fall Schedule Finalized
- Goodson Sentenced To 25 Years For Failure to Appear, 10 Years On Felony DWI Conviction
- From the White House to Texas A&M University-Commerce: Alumnus Makes “Historic” Gift
- 2021 Earl W. Martin 42 Tournament Registration Forms Mailed for the October 16 Tourney
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Sentenced On One Sexual Assault Charge Each