A City of Sulphur Springs crew was working a water break on Davis Street at Fleming street at 12:05 p.m. Wednesday; the repair is ongoing, according to the city manager. A motorist reported water was streaming down Davis Street just off the downtown square. While Davis Street is not closed, motorists and pedestrians traveling the area should plan with that in mind.
- Thirteen Men Arrested On Felony Warrants Over Past Week By Local Authorities
- 2021 New Landowner Program Series: Pond Management
- Final Public Hearings For Budget, Tax Rate, Master Fee Schedule To Be Held At 7:30 p.m. City Council Meeting
- Student Activity at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center
- Judy Mills
- Lady Cats Volleyball in Longview For Fourth District Match On Gameday Tuesday