A City of Sulphur Springs crew was working a water break on Davis Street at Fleming street at 12:05 p.m. Wednesday; the repair is ongoing, according to the city manager. A motorist reported water was streaming down Davis Street just off the downtown square. While Davis Street is not closed, motorists and pedestrians traveling the area should plan with that in mind.
- SSHS Law Enforcement, Forensic Science Classes Test Skills At Mock Trial
- Three Wildcats Qualify for State Powerlifting Meet, Second Lady Cat Also Going to State
- Wildcats Track Team Takes First at Royse City Meet and Lady Cats are Third
- Trading Post for March 5, 2021
- North Hopkins and Como-Pickton Baseball Game Ends in 3-3 Tie Due to Rain Friday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Gets Two More Wins in Canton Tournament Friday