Seven Wildcats Football Players earned Academic All-State Honors according to a list compiled by the Texas High School Coaches Association. Senior safety Wiley Bennett, senior offensive lineman Alfredo Olavide and senior defensive lineman Koben Wyly made Second Team Academic All-State. Senior outside linebacker Landry Meskimen, senior running back Caden Davis, senior center Raydon McCormack and senior B-back Langston Bridges were all named Honorable Mention Academic All-State. Wildcats Head Football Coach Greg Owens announced the selections late Wednesday afternoon (December 9). He congratulated the football players on being selected for Academic All-State Football Honors. Coach Owens said this is a great accomplishment and well deserved for these guys. He noted that they took care of business on and off the field. Coach Owens said he was very proud of how they represented the Wildcats’ football program.
- Go Blue Day – April 16th, 2021
- ‘Fiesta Farewell’ Planned April 15 at Chamber Office for Outgoing President/CEO Lezley Brown
- Spring Signals Start Of Construction Projects In Sulphur Springs
- Hopkins County Commissioners Court April 12 Meeting Agenda
- Lady Lions Softball Loses to Detroit, 19-9
- Leland Loyd