Seven Wildcats Football Players earned Academic All-State Honors according to a list compiled by the Texas High School Coaches Association. Senior safety Wiley Bennett, senior offensive lineman Alfredo Olavide and senior defensive lineman Koben Wyly made Second Team Academic All-State. Senior outside linebacker Landry Meskimen, senior running back Caden Davis, senior center Raydon McCormack and senior B-back Langston Bridges were all named Honorable Mention Academic All-State. Wildcats Head Football Coach Greg Owens announced the selections late Wednesday afternoon (December 9). He congratulated the football players on being selected for Academic All-State Football Honors. Coach Owens said this is a great accomplishment and well deserved for these guys. He noted that they took care of business on and off the field. Coach Owens said he was very proud of how they represented the Wildcats’ football program.
- Texas Department Of State Health Services To Award $10 Million In Grants To Support Local Vaccination Efforts Across Texas
- Jefferson Street Traffic Stop Results In Location Of Methamphetamine, 1 Arrest
- Clerk’s Office Enters Into Agreement With IDS For Docket Application
- Youth Soccer Camp Continuously Attracts More Attendees Under Coach Upton
- Splash into School at Splash Kingdom
- Hicks Column: Restaurant Leftover Safety Tips and Healthy Texas Youth Ambassador