The Lady Cats Soccer Team got a solid scrimmage win over a well regarded opponent Monday night (December 28) on the road. The Lady Cats topped North Forney, 3-1 in Forney. The Lady Falcons are preseason ranked #10 in Region II in Class 5A according to the Texas Soccer Coaches Association poll. The Lady Cats’ first goal was scored by freshman Anna Williams. It was an unassisted goal. Junior Katelyn Robinson scored the Lady Cats’ second goal assisted by sophomore Isabelle Thesing. Sophomore Rebekah Stanley had the Lady Cats’ third goal with the assist going to senior Janine Yamaguchi. Lady Cats Coach Javier Aguayo said the varsity had a very good game. He said an intense first half ended in a 0-0 tie. He said the Lady Cats had plenty of chances to score. Coach Aguayo said thankfully during the second half the Lady Cats were able to take care of business and put three in the back of the net. He said he was very pleased with the way the Lady Cats played. The Lady Cats complete their scrimmage portion of the schedule with an Alumni Scrimmage Saturday. The Lady Cats JV will play the Alumna at 2 p.m. The varsity will face the former Lady Cats beginning at 3:30 p.m. Both games are at Gerald Prim Stadium.
- Wildcats Baseball Team Gets Come From Behind Win Over McKinney North on Saturday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of April 12, 2021
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed For Third Time In Less Than A Year
- North Hopkins Baseball Team Struggles With Como-Pickton Again Friday
- Kentucky Man Allegedly Struck Arkansas State Police Patrol Vehicle During Slow I-30 Pursuit
- Wildcats Baseball Team Climbs Back Into Second Place After Defeating Mount Pleasant Friday