Paul Harvey, CEO of CHRISTUS Mother Frances – Sulphur Springs tells KSST News he and his staff are ready to receive the Moderna vaccine in the next day or so. As the largest employer of front-line healthcare workers in Hopkins County, the initial 400 doses (plus 200 doses headed to their clinic) will be offered to not only the front-line workers employed by CHRISTUS but also other clinics and medical offices in our area that are not owned by CHRISTUS. All first responders in our area will be included in this initial phase as well. The logistics of tracking and administering such a large number of doses to those healthcare workers that choose to take the vaccine is a daunting task, but the staff of CHRISTUS is up for the challenge as they have been preparing for this day for some time.
- Jan. 16 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 17 New Cases, 80 Recoveries
- SSMS Finishes First At 2021 Middle School District OAP Competition
- Woman Arrested On Warrant Hid Methamphetamine In Her Bra
- Woman Jailed On Assault, Controlled Substance Charges Following A Disturbance With Her Roommate
- Three Receive Deferred Adjudication In District Court This Week
- County Road 1100 Suspicious Vehicle Complaint Resulted In Discovery Of Methamphetamine, 2 Arrests