Paul Harvey, CEO of CHRISTUS Mother Frances – Sulphur Springs tells KSST News he and his staff are ready to receive the Moderna vaccine in the next day or so. As the largest employer of front-line healthcare workers in Hopkins County, the initial 400 doses (plus 200 doses headed to their clinic) will be offered to not only the front-line workers employed by CHRISTUS but also other clinics and medical offices in our area that are not owned by CHRISTUS. All first responders in our area will be included in this initial phase as well. The logistics of tracking and administering such a large number of doses to those healthcare workers that choose to take the vaccine is a daunting task, but the staff of CHRISTUS is up for the challenge as they have been preparing for this day for some time.
- Telios Hosts Pine Forest Solar Safety Meeting For County Emergency Responders, Officials
- Marijuana, THC And Prescription Pills Found During I-30 Traffic Stops
- Greenville Man Jailed On Controlled Substance Charge Following Hillcrest Drive Crash
- Two Former Wildcats Players Have Selected New Basketball Homes
- Wildcats Golfer Kip Childress Completes Day One of Regional Golf Tourney With Score of 78
- Mistrial Declared In Voyeurism, Home Burglary Cases