In a televised press conference on April 17, 2020 Texas Governor Abbott announced the closure of all Texas schools through the end of the school year. Teachers and administrators will be allowed back into the classrooms for video teaching, adminstrative duties and to finish up their duties in their classroom.
- New Ordinance Restricts Parking On Tomlinson Street
- City Council Approves Zoning Ordinances As Proposed
- Wildcats Point Guard LaModrick Johnson Signs With Concordia University Wednesday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Begins Area Series With Crandall Thursday at Nevada Community
- Race Recap – 2020 Thailand Jet Ski World Cup
- PJC Students Wishing to Walk Must Sign-Up for Time Slots