In a phone interview with KSST News, County Judge Robert Newsom says the County is weighing options on limiting group sizes in all public spaces. This could limit activities in gyms, theaters, restaurants, and bars, no decision has been made on group size restrictions so far. Hopkins County is in constant contact with other cities, and state authorities to determine if and when this measure will be neccessary.
- Meal A Day Menu for March 30-April 3, 2020
- COVID-19 Update: Second Confirmed Coronavirus Case Reported In Hopkins County
- Equipment Issues At City Wastewater Treatment Plant Partially Resolved
- Clearing The Path For A New Senior Citizens Center
- Man Accused Thursday Of Threatening His Mother In Jail Saturday For Violating Protective Order
- Hopkins County Records –March 27, 2020
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I agree with KSST's analysis of the March 8th, 2020 'Boom'.. Choose all that apply.
- Could not have done better myself (44%)
- 100% (22%)
- Oh yea! (22%)
- Exactly my thought! (11%)
Thanks for voting!