In a phone interview with KSST News, County Judge Robert Newsom says the County is weighing options on limiting group sizes in all public spaces. This could limit activities in gyms, theaters, restaurants, and bars, no decision has been made on group size restrictions so far. Hopkins County is in constant contact with other cities, and state authorities to determine if and when this measure will be neccessary.
- The Sulphur Springs Community Players Will Hold Auditions for ‘Charley’s Aunt’ on August 8-10th
- Robert “Rip” Vanwinkle
- Bid For New Senior Citizens Center, Grant Application On Aug. 3 City Council Agenda
- Stegient Wins Bronze Medal At ATA Martial Arts World Tournament Of Champs
- Hopkins County Republican Party Meeting Scheduled Aug. 7, At Pioneer Café
- Dinner Bell Menu For August 4, 2021