The #17 ranked Wildcats Basketball Team takes on another Class 6A team as Jesuit of Dallas comes to the main gym at Sulphur Springs High School Friday night (December 20). There will be a freshmen game at 5 p.m., a JV contest at 6:15 p.m. and the varsity game at around 7:30 p.m. The Wildcats come in with a season record of 11-5 after Tuesday night’s loss at home to Denton Guyer, 70-64. Guyer is ranked #5 in Class 6A. The loss was the first for a Wildcat team on their home court in almost two years. Before Tuesday, the Wildcats last home at home to Mount Pleasant back on January 13, 2017. Coach Clark Cipoletta is ready to start a new streak against Jesuit tonight. On line websites have Jesuit of Dallas with a season record of 4-7. KSST Radio will have the Jesuit and Wildcats game beginning at around 7:30 p.m. It will feature live video streaming and live audio streaming. The game will also be videotaped for replay later on Channel 18 on Suddenlink Cable. The game will also be posted to YouTube.
- Social Security Recipients Will Automatically Receive Economic Impact Payments
- TEA: State Accountability, Testing Waived For All Districts, Campuses
- Express Transport Offering Elderly Care Packages For Those In Need
- Collin County Man Held On Warrants For Alleged Child Sex Crimes In Hopkins County
- Dike Teen Accused Of Making False Report To Sheriff’s Officers
- COVID-19 Update: 3 Positive Cases, 41 Negative, 32 Tests Pending For Hopkins County
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I agree with KSST's analysis of the March 8th, 2020 'Boom'.. Choose all that apply.
- Could not have done better myself (44%)
- 100% (22%)
- Oh yea! (22%)
- Exactly my thought! (11%)
Thanks for voting!