The #17 ranked Wildcats Basketball Team takes on another Class 6A team as Jesuit of Dallas comes to the main gym at Sulphur Springs High School Friday night (December 20). There will be a freshmen game at 5 p.m., a JV contest at 6:15 p.m. and the varsity game at around 7:30 p.m. The Wildcats come in with a season record of 11-5 after Tuesday night’s loss at home to Denton Guyer, 70-64. Guyer is ranked #5 in Class 6A. The loss was the first for a Wildcat team on their home court in almost two years. Before Tuesday, the Wildcats last home at home to Mount Pleasant back on January 13, 2017. Coach Clark Cipoletta is ready to start a new streak against Jesuit tonight. On line websites have Jesuit of Dallas with a season record of 4-7. KSST Radio will have the Jesuit and Wildcats game beginning at around 7:30 p.m. It will feature live video streaming and live audio streaming. The game will also be videotaped for replay later on Channel 18 on Suddenlink Cable. The game will also be posted to YouTube.
- Man Jailed For Evading Arrest Or Detention
- March 1-5 Meal A Day Menu
- Observing KSST Anniversary: ‘My First Real Boss’ by Harve Argenbright, Radio Workshopper
- Shorthanded Lady Cats Soccer Team Comes Out on Short End of 3-1 Game Against Longview Saturday at The Prim
- Wildcats Soccer Team Edged Out by Longview, 1-0 on the Road Saturday
- Wildcats Baseball Team Drops Their Final Two Games at Rose City Classic Saturday