Billy Don Dobbs, 92, of Winnsboro, Texas passed away on December 21, 2019. Mr. Dobbs was born on July 14, 1927 in Megarel,Texas. He was preceded in death by his wife Joyce Dobbs, parents William Davis Dobbs and Bessie Dobbs, brother Richard Dobbs and nephews David and Tom Dobbs. Mr. Dobbs is survived by his daughter Paul Watson, daughter Carolyn Nobata and husband Niki and daughter Patty Miller; brother Floyd Dobbs; 7 grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren and 1 great-great grandson. A visitation will be held at Beaty Funeral Home on Sunday, December 29th at 1:00 p.m. with the funeral beginning at 2:00 p.m. Interment to follow in Lee Cemetery.
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report – March 1-7, 2021
- Sulphur Springs Woman Jailed For The Second Time In Less Than A Month
- Wildcat Defensive Lineman D’Andre Peoples Signs to Play Football at McPherson College in Kansas
- Commerce Tigers Take First at Track Meet
- 62-Year-Old Man Jailed After Bond Revoked On Indecency Charges
- Cumby Woman Accused Of Throwing Knife During Altercation With Her Stepdaughter