Billy Don Dobbs, 92, of Winnsboro, Texas passed away on December 21, 2019. Mr. Dobbs was born on July 14, 1927 in Megarel,Texas. He was preceded in death by his wife Joyce Dobbs, parents William Davis Dobbs and Bessie Dobbs, brother Richard Dobbs and nephews David and Tom Dobbs. Mr. Dobbs is survived by his daughter Paul Watson, daughter Carolyn Nobata and husband Niki and daughter Patty Miller; brother Floyd Dobbs; 7 grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren and 1 great-great grandson. A visitation will be held at Beaty Funeral Home on Sunday, December 29th at 1:00 p.m. with the funeral beginning at 2:00 p.m. Interment to follow in Lee Cemetery.
- Meal A Day Menu for March 30-April 3, 2020
- COVID-19 Update: Second Confirmed Coronavirus Case Reported In Hopkins County
- Equipment Issues At City Wastewater Treatment Plant Partially Resolved
- Clearing The Path For A New Senior Citizens Center
- Man Accused Thursday Of Threatening His Mother In Jail Saturday For Violating Protective Order
- Hopkins County Records –March 27, 2020
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I agree with KSST's analysis of the March 8th, 2020 'Boom'.. Choose all that apply.
- Could not have done better myself (44%)
- 100% (22%)
- Oh yea! (22%)
- Exactly my thought! (11%)
Thanks for voting!