Billy Don Dobbs, 92, of Winnsboro, Texas passed away on December 21, 2019. Mr. Dobbs was born on July 14, 1927 in Megarel,Texas. He was preceded in death by his wife Joyce Dobbs, parents William Davis Dobbs and Bessie Dobbs, brother Richard Dobbs and nephews David and Tom Dobbs. Mr. Dobbs is survived by his daughter Paul Watson, daughter Carolyn Nobata and husband Niki and daughter Patty Miller; brother Floyd Dobbs; 7 grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren and 1 great-great grandson. A visitation will be held at Beaty Funeral Home on Sunday, December 29th at 1:00 p.m. with the funeral beginning at 2:00 p.m. Interment to follow in Lee Cemetery.
- Thirteen Men Arrested On Felony Warrants Over Past Week By Local Authorities
- 2021 New Landowner Program Series: Pond Management
- Final Public Hearings For Budget, Tax Rate, Master Fee Schedule To Be Held At 7:30 p.m. City Council Meeting
- Student Activity at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center
- Judy Mills
- Lady Cats Volleyball in Longview For Fourth District Match On Gameday Tuesday