The Lady Cats Basketball Team will be looking to get back into the win column on the road on this game day Tuesday (December 3). The Lady Cats travel to Terrell to play the Lady Tigers. According to Max Preps, the Lady Tigers are 3-4 for the season. They lost their last game at Saltillo, 76-21 last Tuesday. The Lady Cats are also hoping to bounce back from a loss in their last game, a 55-49 overtime loss at home to Liberty-Eylau back on November 25. The Lady Cats season record is 3-5. They have won two of their last three games. There will be a JV game at 5 p.m. in Terrell with the varsity game to follow at about 6:15 p.m. Lady Cats Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell says Terrell is another athletic team that is fast. She expects them to press the Lady Cats. Coach Tisdell says that’s okay with her. She says she likes that because it will help the Lady Cats get ready for district play. She says the Lady Cats need to face the pressure so they can learn to stay calm during it.
- 3 New COVID-19 Cases, 6 Recoveries Reported For Hopkins County On Aug. 8
- Hopkins County GOP Hosts Executive Meeting To Select Republic Nomination For Congressional District 4
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of August 10, 2020
- SSHS Back To School Device Prep Slated Aug. 24-28
- Monday Designated For Yantis ISD Schedule, Technology Pick Up
- Jerry Hooker
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Public Schools in Hopkins County should reopen this fall
- No (39%)
- Yes (34%)
- I have no idea what is best. (16%)
- If they don't.. I want a school tax refund! (11%)
Thanks for voting!