The Lady Cats Basketball Team will be looking to get back into the win column on the road on this game day Tuesday (December 3). The Lady Cats travel to Terrell to play the Lady Tigers. According to Max Preps, the Lady Tigers are 3-4 for the season. They lost their last game at Saltillo, 76-21 last Tuesday. The Lady Cats are also hoping to bounce back from a loss in their last game, a 55-49 overtime loss at home to Liberty-Eylau back on November 25. The Lady Cats season record is 3-5. They have won two of their last three games. There will be a JV game at 5 p.m. in Terrell with the varsity game to follow at about 6:15 p.m. Lady Cats Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell says Terrell is another athletic team that is fast. She expects them to press the Lady Cats. Coach Tisdell says that’s okay with her. She says she likes that because it will help the Lady Cats get ready for district play. She says the Lady Cats need to face the pressure so they can learn to stay calm during it.
- Wildcats Basketball Coach Clark Cipoletta Liked the Way the Wildcats Bounced Back Tuesday
- Wildcats Soccer Team Dominates Action But Has to Settle for 0-0 Tie at The Prim Tuesday Night
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Has Second Straight Rout, This One at Pittsburg Tuesday Night
- Miller Grove Hornets and Lady Hornets Get Wins Over Fruitvale Tuesday
- Saltillo Lady Lions Win District Battle for First Place at Home Tuesday Night
- Investigation Of Possible Gravel Scam Results In Warrant Arrest
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Large solar farms in rural areas of North East Texas are...
- A terrible idea! (40%)
- A great idea! (34%)
- fishy... very fishy.... (14%)
- I don't care one way or the other. (13%)
Thanks for voting!