The Lady Cats Basketball Team had a tough night on the road at Terrell Tuesday night (December 3). After leading 22-11 at the half, the Lady Cats watched Terrell catch up and pass them by. Lady Cats Coach Brittney Tisdell says the Lady Cats came out in the second half playing soft. They encountered foul trouble. She says once the Lady Cats lost the momentum, they could not get it back. The game in regulation ended in a 43-43 tie. The Lady Tigers won in overtime. Coach Tisdell believes the final score was 49-45. She says the Lady Cats played terribly with lots of turnovers. She says the Lady Cats did not look like themselves. She calls it one of their worst games of the season. Coach Tisdell says it appeared that Terrell wanted it more than the Lady Cats did and it showed. She says she knows the Lady Cats have a lot on their minds at this time of year including final exams. Coach Tisdell says it did not look like they were thinking about basketball. She said they played with no energy or passion. Coach Tisdell says the Lady Cats have to correct a lot of little stuff, like being consistent, hitting free throws, making better passes and communicating. The Lady Cats, now 3-6 for the season play next in a Glen Rose tournament Thursday through Saturday. They face Burnet and then maybe Wall, ranked #9 in Class 3A. The tournament includes overnight stays for the Lady Cats and Coach Tisdell is hoping the team spends a lot of time hanging out with each other and bonding.
Home » Community Events » Lady Cats Basketball Coach Could Not Find a Lot to Like in Terrell Loss Tuesday
- A Few Simple Rules For Tree Pruning
- Wildcats Basketball Coach Clark Cipoletta Liked the Way the Wildcats Bounced Back Tuesday
- Wildcats Soccer Team Dominates Action But Has to Settle for 0-0 Tie at The Prim Tuesday Night
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Has Second Straight Rout, This One at Pittsburg Tuesday Night
- Miller Grove Hornets and Lady Hornets Get Wins Over Fruitvale Tuesday
- Saltillo Lady Lions Win District Battle for First Place at Home Tuesday Night
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Large solar farms in rural areas of North East Texas are...
- A terrible idea! (40%)
- A great idea! (34%)
- fishy... very fishy.... (14%)
- I don't care one way or the other. (13%)
Thanks for voting!