The Wildcats 2019 football season concludes Friday night (November 8) at Gerald Prim Stadium with a significant date on any team’s schedule, Senior Night. There are 20 seniors listed on the current Wildcats football roster and they will be recognized as well as seniors in band, cheerleaders, Blue Blazes, athletic trainers and other groups. Recognition will take place prior to kickoff of the Wildcats district game with North Forney. The visiting Falcons still have slim playoff hopes. They are 4-3 in district play and 6-3 for the season. The Falcons need a win and a loss by Royse City. The Bulldogs are heavily favored to win at home against a one-win Terrell team. Wildcats Coach Greg Owens, in his 14th year here, says the Wildcats also have something to play for, a chance to win their last football game of the season. The Wildcats come in 1-6 in district play and 1-8 overall. North Forney’s Head Football Coach is Randy Jackson in his third year. Jackson has had numerous stops in his football coaching career, most notably at Mesquite Poteet from 2010-2012. KSST Radio will bring you Wildcats football with live audio streaming against North Forney live from Gerald Prim Stadium. Kickoff is at 7:30 p.m. The game will also be videotaped for replay later on Channel 18 on Suddenlink Cable.
Home » Community Events » Wildcats Football Team Wraps Up Season With Senior Night on This Game Day Friday
- Sandra Joan Stewart Parker
- Section Of Whitworth Street Closed Monday Afternoon
- CR 1170 Traffic Stop Results In Arrest
- John Henry Griffith
- Grant helps provide crisis counseling services to East Texas 12 County area amid COVID -19 pandemic
- Sulphur Springs Man Accused Of Firing Gun During Road Rage Incident
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!