The Wildcats 2019 football season concludes Friday night (November 8) at Gerald Prim Stadium with a significant date on any team’s schedule, Senior Night. There are 20 seniors listed on the current Wildcats football roster and they will be recognized as well as seniors in band, cheerleaders, Blue Blazes, athletic trainers and other groups. Recognition will take place prior to kickoff of the Wildcats district game with North Forney. The visiting Falcons still have slim playoff hopes. They are 4-3 in district play and 6-3 for the season. The Falcons need a win and a loss by Royse City. The Bulldogs are heavily favored to win at home against a one-win Terrell team. Wildcats Coach Greg Owens, in his 14th year here, says the Wildcats also have something to play for, a chance to win their last football game of the season. The Wildcats come in 1-6 in district play and 1-8 overall. North Forney’s Head Football Coach is Randy Jackson in his third year. Jackson has had numerous stops in his football coaching career, most notably at Mesquite Poteet from 2010-2012. KSST Radio will bring you Wildcats football with live audio streaming against North Forney live from Gerald Prim Stadium. Kickoff is at 7:30 p.m. The game will also be videotaped for replay later on Channel 18 on Suddenlink Cable.
Home » Community Events » Wildcats Football Team Wraps Up Season With Senior Night on This Game Day Friday
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs News
- Lady Cats Head Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell Heading Home to North Lamar
- Tira News – June 25, 2021: Tira Residents Enjoy Spending Father’s Day Together
- Journey Road Ministries Plans Golf Tourney
- East Caney Cemetery Committee Meeting Tonight
- Regular Commissioners Court Meeting, Work Session Scheduled Friday