The Lady Cats Basketball Team lost a close game Friday (November 15) in the Silver Bracket of the Bells Invitational Tournament to Aubrey, 39-35. The game was tied 30-30 with just less than five minutes left to play. The Lady Chaps hit some key free throws down the stretch to eke out the win. The game was closely called with numerous fouls called on both teams. Despite missing some court time due to foul trouble, freshman Kenzie Willis led the Lady Cats and all scorers in the game with 15 points including one three-point basket. Freshman Addisyn Wall had 6 points include a three. Freshman Serenity Lewis had 5 points. Sophomore Hannah Cordell added 4 points. Junior Nylah Lindley had 3 points. Senior Kate Womack and sophomore Jesmine Taylor had 1 point each. The Lady Cats are now 1-4 for the season. The Lady Cats will play in the tournament’s Silver Bracket consolation final Saturday at 11:30 a.m. in the New Bells High School Gym.
Home » Community Events » Lady Cats Basketball Team Drops Close Game With Aubrey Friday at Bells Tournament
- H C Historical Society ‘Style Show’ and Brunch Was a Fun Fundraiser for Heritage Park
- SSHS 2021 Homecoming Pre-Game Recognition
- Wildcats Football Team Loses Track Meet With Crandall Lions on Homecoming
- Watch the Wildcats Live on Homecoming Night!
- Information From the Truck Driving Class at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus
- Man Arrested In 2017 For Smuggling People Into The Country Is Back In Hopkins County Jail On Warrants