The City of Cumby this week put out a notice warning residents to boil water before using it for human consumption. The notice is issued due to a water main break, per Texas Commission on Environmental Quality requirements. The notice remains in effect for all water system customers until further notice.
Home » Featured » City Of Cumby Warns Water System Users The Need To Boil Water Until Further Notice
- H C Historical Society ‘Style Show’ and Brunch Was a Fun Fundraiser for Heritage Park
- SSHS 2021 Homecoming Pre-Game Recognition
- Wildcats Football Team Loses Track Meet With Crandall Lions on Homecoming
- Watch the Wildcats Live on Homecoming Night!
- Information From the Truck Driving Class at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus
- Man Arrested In 2017 For Smuggling People Into The Country Is Back In Hopkins County Jail On Warrants