The City of Cumby this week put out a notice warning residents to boil water before using it for human consumption. The notice is issued due to a water main break, per Texas Commission on Environmental Quality requirements. The notice remains in effect for all water system customers until further notice.
Home » Featured » City Of Cumby Warns Water System Users The Need To Boil Water Until Further Notice
- Independence Concert is Back! July 3 by SS Symphony League
- 2 Hopkins County Men Returned To Jail On Felony Charge
- 2021 SSHS Wildcat Football Season Tickets To Be Sold Online
- Texas A&M System to Observe New National Holiday
- Current Tax Practices Discussed At Sulphur Springs ISD Board Of Trustees Meeting
- Coach Owens and Football Edge Continue Building on Progress After Week 2