Heritage Park will be totally festive when it opens for the holiday season for two separate nights of tours. On Saturday November 30 and Saturday December 7, enjoy the delights in store for you and your family, as you ‘step back in time’ into a Victorian world filled with the Spirit of Christmas! The experience is sure to put you in the mood for holiday celebrations of your own. Cost to attend is very reasonable, only $3, which allows the Hopkins County Historical Society to offer memorable events in the historic park throughout the year.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Raising Funds for Terrific Tuesdays; September Mini-Walks and The Walk to Remember October 7 on Celebration Plaza
- HCUW 2021-22 Campaign Report Meeting Dates, Goal, Allocations Announced
- HCUW Campaign Workers Kick-Off 2021-22 Campaign With Luncheon
- Data Shows Many Child Car Seats are Misused
- Fall Welding Class at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center
- Blood Drive Held at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus