Heritage Park will be totally festive when it opens for the holiday season for two separate nights of tours. On Saturday November 30 and Saturday December 7, enjoy the delights in store for you and your family, as you ‘step back in time’ into a Victorian world filled with the Spirit of Christmas! The experience is sure to put you in the mood for holiday celebrations of your own. Cost to attend is very reasonable, only $3, which allows the Hopkins County Historical Society to offer memorable events in the historic park throughout the year.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Meal A Day Menu For June 21-25, 2021
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS