Shows on the old schoolhouse stage are part of the colorful history of Reilly Springs, a small community in southeastern Hopkins County. The Reilly Springs Jamboree showcases country and gospel music performed by local talent and house band in a family friendly atmosphere which is smoke and alcohol free. Shows are scheduled on the third-Saturday night of each month. Josh Davis, an award-winning Elvis Tribute Artist, grew up in Hopkins County and was a featured guest on his ‘home stage’ during the July 20, 2019 Jamboree. Other musical guests were Miss Hanah Moore of Winnsboro, Miss Ameri Shaye of Ben Wheeler and Mike Shing of Sulphur Springs. The band included lead guitarist Gary Jones, bandleader and bass player Roger Reed and drummer Bill Langley. Special guest Dr. Juan Harrison shared entertaining stories from his new book “Mostly True Stories”. Enola Gay Mathews has produced shows at Reilly Springs since 1995. The Reilly Springs Kitchen serves attendees with burgers, cold drinks, concessions and homemade desserts. The next show is scheduled for Saturday August 17, 2019 starting at 6 pm. Admission is $10 per person.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Texas Department Of State Health Services To Award $10 Million In Grants To Support Local Vaccination Efforts Across Texas
- Jefferson Street Traffic Stop Results In Location Of Methamphetamine, 1 Arrest
- Clerk’s Office Enters Into Agreement With IDS For Docket Application
- Youth Soccer Camp Continuously Attracts More Attendees Under Coach Upton
- Splash into School at Splash Kingdom
- Hicks Column: Restaurant Leftover Safety Tips and Healthy Texas Youth Ambassador