Around 3:00PM Friday, May 10, 2019, a concerned listener called in to KSST radio to report seeing a spotted chihuahua wearing a red collar. The small dog was seen at Nelta sitting on the side of the highway. The caller did not provide any other details at this time.
- Commerce Tigers Baseball Drops Double-Header to Grand Saline
- DEA ‘Takeback Day’ is Saturday April 24 on Atwoods Parking Lot, Helping Fight Drug Abuse and a National Prescription Drug Crisis
- SSHS Blue Blazes Spring Show Slated April 23-24, 2021
- Wildcats X-Man Xavier Cork is Transferring To TCU
- Margaret Rose Sanders
- Mariam Tran Qualifies for State Golf Tourney, Kip Childress Begins Play at Regional Wednesday