Around 3:00PM Friday, May 10, 2019, a concerned listener called in to KSST radio to report seeing a spotted chihuahua wearing a red collar. The small dog was seen at Nelta sitting on the side of the highway. The caller did not provide any other details at this time.
- The Sulphur Springs Community Players Will Hold Auditions for ‘Charley’s Aunt’ on August 8-10th
- Robert “Rip” Vanwinkle
- Bid For New Senior Citizens Center, Grant Application On Aug. 3 City Council Agenda
- Stegient Wins Bronze Medal At ATA Martial Arts World Tournament Of Champs
- Hopkins County Republican Party Meeting Scheduled Aug. 7, At Pioneer Café
- Dinner Bell Menu For August 4, 2021