Jury selection scheduled for 9 a.m. Monday, April 8, in the County Court At Law with Judge Clay Harrison has been cancelled. Jurors do not need to appear, according to Hopkins County Clerk Tracy Smith.
- 2 Women, 2 Men Jailed On Felony Warrants
- Investigation Into Stolen Firearms Results Location Of Methamphetamine, Warrant Arrest
- Uplift Education Renews Partnership with A&M-Commerce
- Securities Commissioner Enters Disciplinary Order Fining Waxahachie Investment Company
- Canceled: No Jury Duty Monday Morning At Civic Center
- End of July Also Marks End of Off-Season Activities for Sulphur Springs Sports Teams