DPS officers pulled over a 2018 White Altima with Michigan plates for speeding just west of Sulphur Springs on Interstate 30. A strong of odor of marijuana was observed by the officer as he talked to the driver of the vehicle. This prompted a probable cause search of the vehicle and 2 containers of marijuana and 3 tablets of Adderall were found in the glove box. The passenger, 21 year old, Ocatavio Simms, of Schertz, TX was placed under arrest and transported to the Hopkins County jail. He remains in jail with a $6,000 bond.
- Hopkins County Records for Oct. 30, 2020
- Wildcats Football Is Back Tonight, There Is Also Lady Cats Volleyball On This Game Day Friday
- GoFundMe Set Up for Sulphur Springs Native
- Woman Involved In Vehicle Crash Arrested On Violation Of Probation Warrant
- Jason Ray Bailey
- Detroit Woman Claimed Couple Had Permission To Leave Store Without Paying