Tom Klock, 78, of Sulphur Springs passed away on, Friday, March 22, 2019 at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Health Hospital. A private family Memorial will be held at a later date. Tom was born June 22, 1940 in Seattle, Washington, the son of Robert Berton Klock and Sarah (Sally) Stewart Klock. Tom was an Escrow Officer for a Financial Mortgage Company. He was a classic car enthusiast and acquired numerous trophies in different car shows he attended. Tom was a loving father, grandfather, and great-grandfather. Those left to cherish his memory are, his daughter, Kathy Maxwell and husband Marc of Sulphur Springs, grandchildren, Jarred Brown and Caleb Brown, great-grandchildren Chase Brown and Jaxson Brown, and numerous extended family and friends. He was preceded in death by his parents, and sister, Barbara Wiggins. Arrangements under the direction of West Oaks Funeral Home. www.westoaksfuneralhome.com
- Sandra Joan Stewart Parker
- Section Of Whitworth Street Closed Monday Afternoon
- CR 1170 Traffic Stop Results In Arrest
- John Henry Griffith
- Grant helps provide crisis counseling services to East Texas 12 County area amid COVID -19 pandemic
- Sulphur Springs Man Accused Of Firing Gun During Road Rage Incident
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!