A Diabetes Support Group for Hopkins County and surrounding areas will meet the 4th Tuesday of each month. The newly formed group will meet Tuesday, March 26, at the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service in Hopkins County, 1200 W. Houston Street, Sulphur Springs at 12:00 noon. The group is open to anyone who has diabetes or who cares for someone with diabetes. Informative topics for discussion will include nutrition, exercise, medications, complications, and more. For more information, contact Johanna Hicks, 903-885-3443 or Sue Potts, 903-348-3903.
- Oct. 30 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 17 New Cases, 32 Recoveries
- Jacksonville Man Sentenced On 2 Counts Of Sexual Assault Of Teen He Met Online
- Hopkins County Records for Oct. 30, 2020
- Wildcats Football Is Back Tonight, There Is Also Lady Cats Volleyball On This Game Day Friday
- GoFundMe Set Up for Sulphur Springs Native
- Woman Involved In Vehicle Crash Arrested On Violation Of Probation Warrant