A Diabetes Support Group for Hopkins County and surrounding areas will meet the 4th Tuesday of each month. The newly formed group will meet Tuesday, March 26, at the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service in Hopkins County, 1200 W. Houston Street, Sulphur Springs at 12:00 noon. The group is open to anyone who has diabetes or who cares for someone with diabetes. Informative topics for discussion will include nutrition, exercise, medications, complications, and more. For more information, contact Johanna Hicks, 903-885-3443 or Sue Potts, 903-348-3903.
- 2 Women, 2 Men Jailed On Felony Warrants
- Investigation Into Stolen Firearms Results Location Of Methamphetamine, Warrant Arrest
- Uplift Education Renews Partnership with A&M-Commerce
- Securities Commissioner Enters Disciplinary Order Fining Waxahachie Investment Company
- Canceled: No Jury Duty Monday Morning At Civic Center
- End of July Also Marks End of Off-Season Activities for Sulphur Springs Sports Teams