The Grand Opening of the new courtroom at the Law Enforcement Center took place Wednesday morning as ceremonies were squeezed in between plea bargains and docket call. At 11 a.m., Hopkins County Judge Robert Newsom welcomed the packed courtroom of county officials, community leaders and members of the public present.
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled
- SSISD Eligible To Apply For $11.5 Million In Federal ESSER Grant Funding
- Independence Concert is Back! July 3 by SS Symphony League
- 2 Hopkins County Men Returned To Jail On Felony Charge
- 2021 SSHS Wildcat Football Season Tickets To Be Sold Online