If you are turning 65 years old, you will be eligible for Medicare soon. The free “Understanding Medicare Benefits” seminar is being offered in Sulphur Springs on Tuesday February 19, 2019 at 1pm at the Senior Citizens Center, 150 MLK Drive. It is for education only and will include Q and A session. Reserve space by calling 903-571-6750.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Texas Scenic Views Leads Texans to Fall Foliage
- Brick Street Vintage Market on a Perfect Day Downtown!
- Rangers Tickets: Last of the Last
- Tradin’ Post for Monday, September 23th, 2019
- Eric Russell Reynolds
- Wildcats Football Struggle Against Bulldogs
- Paris District Road Report for the week of Sept. 23, 2019
- Wildcats Football Team Wants to Get Into Win Column Versus Royse City For Homecoming Friday
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report September 11, 2019 to September 17, 2019
- Bright Star Theater Renovation Ongoing
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Youth (12 to 17 years of age give or take) in Sulphur Springs have enough activity opportunities.
- No, youth really need more activities. (59%)
- I think there are opportunities, but they dont take advantage of them. (23%)
- There are plenty of things to do. (14%)
- I think it is a problem, but I can't imagine what would help. (3%)
- I have all the answers to this problem and I will Email [email protected] with my solutions. (1%)
Thanks for voting!