If you are turning 65 years old, you will be eligible for Medicare soon. The free “Understanding Medicare Benefits” seminar is being offered in Sulphur Springs on Tuesday February 19, 2019 at 1pm at the Senior Citizens Center, 150 MLK Drive. It is for education only and will include Q and A session. Reserve space by calling 903-571-6750.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Chamber Connection For July 18, 2019
- County 2019-2020 Holiday Calendar Approved
- Tira News For July 17, 2019
- SSISD To Meet Thursday For Special Budget Work Session
- ‘Jungle Book the Musical’ is Product of Children’s Summer Workshop 2019
- Truck-Train Crash Tuesday Evening Resulted In 1 Death
- Alleged Drunk Driver Compounds Charges By Resisting, Kicking Trooper
- Pita Pal Foods LP Recalls Various Hummus And Dips Due to Possible Health Risk
- Road Repairs, Water District Board Members Discussed By Commissioners Court
- Wismettac Asian Foods Recalls Fish Cakes Due to Undeclared Allergens