If you are turning 65 years old, you will be eligible for Medicare soon. The free “Understanding Medicare Benefits” seminar is being offered in Sulphur Springs on Tuesday February 19, 2019 at 1pm at the Senior Citizens Center, 150 MLK Drive. It is for education only and will include Q and A session. Reserve space by calling 903-571-6750.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Goes to the State Fair
- 2021 John Chester Dutch-Oven Cook-off and Indian Summer Day is October 2 in Heritage Park
- Thirteen Men Arrested On Felony Warrants Over Past Week By Local Authorities
- 2021 New Landowner Program Series: Pond Management
- Final Public Hearings For Budget, Tax Rate, Master Fee Schedule To Be Held At 7:30 p.m. City Council Meeting
- Student Activity at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center