Hopkins County Commissioners’ Court will meet Friday, October 12, 2018 at 1 p.m. in the courtroom on the first floor of the county courthouse. The regular session of the court is usually on Monday mornings but due to schedule requirements the meeting has been moved to Friday. Immediately following the Friday regular session, the commissioners will meet in a series of work sessions. The work sessions will be in the courthouse third floor meeting room.
Agenda for the Regular Session
II. Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag A. AMERICAN FLAG: B. TEXAS FLAG: “Honor The Texas Flag; I Pledge Allegiance To Thee, Texas, One State Under God, One And Indivisible.”
The Following Items Will Be Considered By Commissioners’ Court For Discussion And/Or Action: The Court May Go Into Executive Session To Discuss Legal And/Or Personnel Matters.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1) The Court To Declare A Quorum
2) Consent Agenda. i) Approve Previous Meeting Minutes. a) Regular Meeting – 8-27-2018 Work Session – 8-27-2018 Regular Meeting – 9-10-2018 Work Session – 9-10-2018 Work Session – 9-21-2018 Regular Meeting – 9-24-2018 Work Session – 9-24-2018 Special Meeting – 10-1-2018 Work Session – 10-1-2018
3) The Court To Consider Citizens Comments.
4) Other County Business. i) The Court To Consider Accepting Bids For The Purchase Of Road Materials, Road Oil And Culvert For Hopkins County Pursuant To The County Purchasing Act.
5) The Court To Consider Approving Budget Amendments And Line Item Transfers.
6) The Court Will Consider And Act On Payment Of Bills, Revenues And Expenses, Payroll And Financial Statements.
7) The Court To Consider Approving Grants.
8) The Court To Consider Accepting Donations.
9) The Court To Consider Contracts. i) The Court To Consider Authorizing The County Judge To Enter Into A Contract With Amazing Grants, Inc. For Grant Management Services For The County’s 2018 TxCDBG Award. ii) The Court To Discuss And Consider The Amazing Grants, Inc. Assignability Clause In The Professional Management Agreement In Regards To The County’s 2018 TxCDBG Award. iii) The Court To Consider And Approve The Contract With Kaybro Technology For Internet Technology.
10) The Court Will Consider And Act On Personnel Matters.
11) The Court To Consider Disposal Of Asset Request.
12) The Court To Approve Resolutions And Proclamations. i) Proclamation – Fire Prevention Week
13) The Court To Adjourn.
NOTICE OF WORK SESSION(S)
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. The Court To Discuss The Construction Of The Courtroom Annex Adjacent To The Law Enforcement Center.
2. The Court To Meet With Sheriff Lewis Tatum To Discuss The Sheriff Operations, Review Of Revenue & Expenditures, Proposed Improvements And Repairs.
3. The Court To Meet To Discuss The County Fire Department Operations, Review Of Revenue & Expenditures, Proposed Improvements And Repairs.
4. The Court To Discuss Highway And Rail Transportation Needs In Hopkins County.
5. The Court To Meet To Discuss Maintenance Of County Buildings.
6. Budget Work Session(s).