Meet some of Hopkins County’s founding pioneers when you take the “Cemetery Walk” on Sunday November 11, 2018 from 2-4 pm in Sulphur Springs City Cemetery. The tour will focus on the grave sites of 8 early settlers in Hopkins County. A brief presentation will be given by a costumed portrayal of each person. Cost to go on the tour is $10 person, and space is limited. Reserve your space at the Hopkins County Genealogical Library at 611 North Davis Street, or by calling 903-885-8523.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Hopkins County Commissioners Court Sept. 27, 2021, Regular Meeting Agenda
- Meal A Day Menu For Sept. 27-Oct. 1, 2021
- Hospital District Board To Consider Setting FY 2021-22 Tax Rate, Budget On Sept. 28
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions