As of Friday afternoon, August 10, 2018, the rest areas on I-30 near Mt Vernon in Franklin County are open once again. After a temporary closure for inspection and maintenance, the location on each side of I-30 is serving weary travelers.
- Hospital District Board To Consider Setting FY 2021-22 Tax Rate, Budget On Sept. 28
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest