At 7:03 p.m. Tuesday, July 3, 2018 the National Weather Service issued a significant weather advisory for Central Hopkins County. A strong thunderstorm 10 miles north of Como and 11 miles east of Sulphur Springs moving southwest at 25 mph. Wind gusts of 50 to 55 mph will be possible with this storm. Heavy rainfall is also occurring with this storm and may lead to localized flooding. Frequent cloud to ground lightning also occurring with this storm.
- Paris Junior College Dual Credit Student Opportunities Growing, Regents Learn
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have a Big Month Scheduled in December
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- Tira City Council Scheduled to Meet Dec. 7
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides