At 7:03 p.m. Tuesday, July 3, 2018 the National Weather Service issued a significant weather advisory for Central Hopkins County. A strong thunderstorm 10 miles north of Como and 11 miles east of Sulphur Springs moving southwest at 25 mph. Wind gusts of 50 to 55 mph will be possible with this storm. Heavy rainfall is also occurring with this storm and may lead to localized flooding. Frequent cloud to ground lightning also occurring with this storm.
- Hospital District Board To Consider Setting FY 2021-22 Tax Rate, Budget On Sept. 28
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest