A significant weather advisory for Northwestern Hopkins County, Eastern Hunt County and Southwestern Delta County has been issued until 1:30 p.m. Doppler radar is tracking a strong thunderstorm near Campbell moving Northeast at 55 mph. Dime sized hail is possible in the storm. Cumby, Tira, and Cooper Lake Park South Sulphur are included in the advisory.
- HHSC To Expand Visitation Options At Long-Term Care Facilities
- Wildcats and Mount Pleasant Play To 14-14 Tie In 3 Quarter Scrimmage At The Prim Thursday Night
- 5,000 Head Of Cattle Sold At Wednesday’s NETBIO Sale
- Governor Announces Expanded Occupancy Levels For Some Texas Businesses, Services
- Sulphur Springs Woman Jailed On Felony Warrant
- 3 Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinics Offered For CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Patients