50% chance of showers and thunderstorms increasing to 70% tonight; High: 74; Low 40; Wind: South becoming north in the evening 10-20 mph, gusting to 25 mph during the day increasing to 15-25 mph, gusting to 35 tonight
- The Texas Two-Step Method To Control Fire Ants
- WiFi, Other Options Available For SSISD Students Who Do Not Have Internet
- DSHS Offers Tips To Help Prevent The Spread Of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Update: Third Positive Case Reported March 30 In Hopkins County
- Como-Pickton CISD Closure Extended Through May 1
- COVID-19 Update: 62 In Hopkins County Met Screening Requirements
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I agree with KSST's analysis of the March 8th, 2020 'Boom'.. Choose all that apply.
- Could not have done better myself (44%)
- 100% (22%)
- Oh yea! (22%)
- Exactly my thought! (11%)
Thanks for voting!