The Teen Department of the Church of the Nazarene will benefit from the annual “truckload” Plant Sale during April 5, 6 and 7 from sunrise to sunset. The greenhouse-fresh bedding plants will be placed in rows on the lawn of the church at 1300 League Street, so feel free to browse and pick your favorites. Most bedding plants will be sold by the flat, and various types of ferns and healthy pot plants will also be offered. Proceeds benefit activities planned by the Teen Department of the Church of the Nazarene.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Sharing CTE With Rotary Club
- A Modern Day Dr. Dolittle
- 3 Sentenced In District Court On Controlled Substance Charges, 1 On Firearm And 1 On Assault Charge
- Vaden Richey
- Three Hopkins County Residents Arrested For Aggravated Kidnapping For Allegedly Locking A Child In A Closet
- North Hopkins Water District All Clear