Twenty-five (25) steers were shown during the Hopkins County Junior Market Livestock Show at the Hopkins County Civic Center Arena.
Grand Champion Steer was shown by Mandi Skaggs, Hopkins County 4-H. River Thomas, Hopkins County 4-H showed the Reserve Grand Champion. Awards in Showmanship went to:
- Senior Showmanship: Brandy Walker, Cumby FFA
- Intermediate Showmanship: Destiny Lackey, Hopkins County 4-H
- Junior Showmanship: Kindal Shackelford, North Hopkins FFA.
The Swine Show Friday afternoon included 98 hogs. Thirty-five (35) made the Saturday Sale of Champions.
Hadlee Hrabal of North Hopkins FFA showed the Grand Champion and Cade Kerby of North Hopkins FFA showed the Reserve Champion.
Awards in Showmanship went to:
- Senior Showmanship: Haley Dryer, Miller Grove FFA
- Intermediate Showmanship: Sailan Adair, Hopkins County 4-H
- Junior Showmanship: Hadlee Hrabal, North Hopkins FFA