Significant weather advisory for Hopkins, Delta, Rains and segments of Hunt and Van Zandt. Winds in excess of 40 mph are possible. A strong thunderstorm is moving northeast at 45 mph. The advisory is in effect until 7:15 p.m.
- Dec. 2 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 11 New Cases, 80 Recoveries, 19 Active Cases
- 6 Arrested On Unrelated Felony Warrants Over The Last Week
- Man Accused Of Consuming Contraband While Being Processed Into Jail
- Sulphur Springs City Manager’s Report – December 2020
- Stats Show That Wildcats Basketball Team Overcame Slow Start To Get Road Win At Rockwall Tuesday Night
- Early Voting In Place 1 City Council Runoff Election Begins Dec. 3