Oncor will be administering a planned temporary power outage that will affect a small portion of homes and businesses in the City of Cooper, Klondike, Enloe and surrounding areas during the night hours of Thursday, Nov. 9. This temporary outage is expected to last no more than 15 minutes, from 11 p.m. to 11:15 p.m. This planned outage is necessary to allow our employees to further improve reliability of the electrical system in the area. We greatly appreciate your patience. If you have any questions, please call Oncor at 1-888-313-6862.
- Tire Town’s Mike Gilmer Featured in Radio Ink Magazine As Longtime Local Radio Advertiser on KSST
- Lady Cats Notch Sixth Straight Victory, Beating Lady Tigers 0-3
- Oct. 23 COVID-19 Update: 15 New Cases, 185 Active Cases 600 Cumulative Cases
- Hopkins County Records – Oct. 23, 2020
- Janet Lee Gotfried
- Weather May Be Obstacle as Wildcats Team Tennis Prepares to Play Whitehouse in Bi-District Tuesday