The Mojave Desert doesn’t have anything on us. Sulphur Springs was very, very dry in September. We came close to an entire month without a measured drop at the City of Sulphur Springs Water Treatment Plant. Rainfall in September was .01 inches total. It came on one day. Friday, the 29th. The dry month followed one of our wettest. The 11.93 inches of rain in August was the second rainiest month of the year. Only April had more with 12.21 inches. Previous low rain month before September was 2.13 inches in March. Rainfall through the first nine months of the year is now 45.29 inches.
- Jimmy Lile
- Jan. 19 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 5 New Cases, 139 Active Cases, 117 Fully Vaccinated In Hopkins County
- What Do You Think Of Solar Farms In Hopkins County?
- Dinner Bell Menu for January 20, 2021
- Update: Michigan Man Reportedly Struck, Killed By Cumby Police Vehicle On I-30 Service Road
- Annual Chamber Golf Tournament Planned For April 9