The Mojave Desert doesn’t have anything on us. Sulphur Springs was very, very dry in September. We came close to an entire month without a measured drop at the City of Sulphur Springs Water Treatment Plant. Rainfall in September was .01 inches total. It came on one day. Friday, the 29th. The dry month followed one of our wettest. The 11.93 inches of rain in August was the second rainiest month of the year. Only April had more with 12.21 inches. Previous low rain month before September was 2.13 inches in March. Rainfall through the first nine months of the year is now 45.29 inches.
- County Historical Commission Appointments, Contracts Approved By Commissioners Court
- Beaumont Woman Jailed On Felony Theft Charge
- Richardson Man Arrested In Dallas On Hopkins County Warrant
- Lady Cats Golfer Mariam Tran Finishes State Golf Tournament Just 3 Over Par
- Sulphur Springs School Boards Approves Coaches Changes Submitted by AD Greg Owens
- Lady Cats Softball Fans Note Time Change for Regional Quarterfinal Playoff Game 1 Wednesday