The Mojave Desert doesn’t have anything on us. Sulphur Springs was very, very dry in September. We came close to an entire month without a measured drop at the City of Sulphur Springs Water Treatment Plant. Rainfall in September was .01 inches total. It came on one day. Friday, the 29th. The dry month followed one of our wettest. The 11.93 inches of rain in August was the second rainiest month of the year. Only April had more with 12.21 inches. Previous low rain month before September was 2.13 inches in March. Rainfall through the first nine months of the year is now 45.29 inches.
- Dorothy Nell Hawkins
- Sabine River Authority Awards $20,000 Community Assistance Grant To Hopkins County
- New Lady Cats Basketball Coach Erica Delley Excited For Opportunity to Coach in Sulphur Springs
- Tira News – Aug. 5, 2021: Catch Up On Community Birthdays, Donations
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Arrested On Felony Warrants
- 5 Felony Controlled Substance and Marijuana Arrests July 31-Aug. 3, 2021