The 2017 Mini-Walks are concluded. Please attend the Walk to Remember on Thursday October 5, 2017 at 6pm in The Gardens at Christus Mother Frances Hospital. It will be the final fundraising event for the Terrific Tuesdays program, a weekly respite program for caregivers of Alzheimer/Dementia victims in the local area. Meet caregivers and local healthcare personnel and enjoy the evening presentation.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Paris Junior College Welding Program
- CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Will Be Scheduling COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Starting Jan. 19
- Blood Drive Scheduled Jan. 30 At CHRISTUS Mother Frances-Hospital-Sulphur Springs
- Man Arrested On Dallas County Aggravated Assault Warrant
- Ecstasy And Methamphetamines Found During I-30 Traffic Stop
- Singers! NETCS Plans Spring Concert, Auditions Are 10am Saturday February 27, 2021