Autumn Wind sponsored and served the weekly community meal served each Wednesday at the FUMC. The volunteers served several delicious options including smothered chicken, garden salad and vegetables, and peach cobbler crisp. If you or your business would like to take part in Dinner Bell, call FUMC at (903) 885-2185.
- Jason Hudson Recognized For 20 Years Of Leadership TO Cumby ISD
- SH 11 West Stop Results In Man’s Arrest On A Denton County Warrant
- Commissioners Approve Plat Requests For 2 Housing Additions in Hopkins County
- Freddie Miller
- Lady Cat Mariam Tran Fires First Round 2-Over Par 74 on Day 1 at State Golf Tourney Monday
- Night Classes Certified at PJC-Sulphur Springs