Autumn Wind sponsored and served the weekly community meal served each Wednesday at the FUMC. The volunteers served several delicious options including smothered chicken, garden salad and vegetables, and peach cobbler crisp. If you or your business would like to take part in Dinner Bell, call FUMC at (903) 885-2185.
- Scales, Pipes And Methamphetamine Found Following A South Broadway Street Traffic Stop
- Great Turnout for 2021 Hopkins County FFA Ag Mechanics Show
- Knights of Columbus Fish Fry February 26, 2021
- Trooper Caught Man Assaulting Woman In Vehicle
- Time To Register For the 32rd Annual Hopkins County Golf Tournament
- Free Bottled Water Available Wednesday For Families In North Hopkins Area