Autumn Wind sponsored and served the weekly community meal served each Wednesday at the FUMC. The volunteers served several delicious options including smothered chicken, garden salad and vegetables, and peach cobbler crisp. If you or your business would like to take part in Dinner Bell, call FUMC at (903) 885-2185.
- Oct. 30 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 17 New Cases, 32 Recoveries
- Jacksonville Man Sentenced On 2 Counts Of Sexual Assault Of Teen He Met Online
- Hopkins County Records for Oct. 30, 2020
- Wildcats Football Is Back Tonight, There Is Also Lady Cats Volleyball On This Game Day Friday
- GoFundMe Set Up for Sulphur Springs Native
- Woman Involved In Vehicle Crash Arrested On Violation Of Probation Warrant