Hurricane Harvey has left mass devastation on the Houston area. North Hopkins FFA students have planned a relief project to help those in need. They will be taking up community wide donations to send to the victims, both human and animal, of this destruction. Donated items can be dropped off Friday September 15 at the North Hopkins High School office or Ag Department during the school day. Students will also be collecting items from 1:00 to 6:00 pm Friday at Tractor Supply. The group hopes to collect as much as possible to send to Houston and would appreciate donations from the community. Also everyone in the community is asked to please help spread the word about the donation drive at Tractor Supply on Friday September 15 between 1 and 6 pm. A list of needed items is provided below.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- H C Historical Society ‘Style Show’ and Brunch Was a Fun Fundraiser for Heritage Park
- SSHS 2021 Homecoming Pre-Game Recognition
- Wildcats Football Team Loses Track Meet With Crandall Lions on Homecoming
- Watch the Wildcats Live on Homecoming Night!
- Information From the Truck Driving Class at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus
- Man Arrested In 2017 For Smuggling People Into The Country Is Back In Hopkins County Jail On Warrants