Glenn Epps was sentenced in Eighth District Court Wednesday in connection with three convictions returned against him by a Hopkins County jury in August. District Judge Eddie Northcutt sentenced Epps to 12 months in prison for delivery of cocaine. Judge Northcutt sentenced Epps to 2-years in prison, to run after the 12-month sentence, for delivery of methamphetamine in a drug free zone. Judge Northcutt also sentenced Epps to 10-years probation for possession of cocaine with intent to deliver in a drug free zone. Epps wife has also pleaded guilty to injury to a child and was sentenced to five years probation. Assistant D.A. Clay Harrison said the plea agreement was based on exposure of the couple’s children to cocaine.
- Oct. 26–30 Meal A Day Menu
- 27th COVID-19 Fatality Reported On Oct. 24 For Hopkins County
- Hohenberger, Brantley, Juarez Receive Top Hopkins County Stew Contest Awards
- Early Morning Disturbance Complaint Results In 2 Intoxication Arrests
- Heroin, Pills, Marijuana Found During Warrant Arrest
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of October 26, 2020