Glenn Epps was sentenced in Eighth District Court Wednesday in connection with three convictions returned against him by a Hopkins County jury in August. District Judge Eddie Northcutt sentenced Epps to 12 months in prison for delivery of cocaine. Judge Northcutt sentenced Epps to 2-years in prison, to run after the 12-month sentence, for delivery of methamphetamine in a drug free zone. Judge Northcutt also sentenced Epps to 10-years probation for possession of cocaine with intent to deliver in a drug free zone. Epps wife has also pleaded guilty to injury to a child and was sentenced to five years probation. Assistant D.A. Clay Harrison said the plea agreement was based on exposure of the couple’s children to cocaine.
- Parents Invited Aug. 3 To Meet New Como-Pickton Elementary & Jr. High Principals
- SSHS Device Pick Up Schedule, Freshman Orientation, Senior Credit Review Dates Set
- Sulphur Springs Man Allegedly Choked His Girlfriend Twice
- Active COVID-19 Case Count In Hopkins County On The Rise
- The Sulphur Springs Community Players Will Hold Auditions for ‘Charley’s Aunt’ on August 8-10th
- Robert “Rip” Vanwinkle