Glenn Epps was sentenced in Eighth District Court Wednesday in connection with three convictions returned against him by a Hopkins County jury in August. District Judge Eddie Northcutt sentenced Epps to 12 months in prison for delivery of cocaine. Judge Northcutt sentenced Epps to 2-years in prison, to run after the 12-month sentence, for delivery of methamphetamine in a drug free zone. Judge Northcutt also sentenced Epps to 10-years probation for possession of cocaine with intent to deliver in a drug free zone. Epps wife has also pleaded guilty to injury to a child and was sentenced to five years probation. Assistant D.A. Clay Harrison said the plea agreement was based on exposure of the couple’s children to cocaine.
- NETCS Rehearses Gospel and Spirituals for Concert June 12,13
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report April 12-18, 2021
- 2 Women Arrested After Xanax, Methamphetamine Found In Motel Room
- 2 Jailed On Parole Warrants
- Sulphur Springs Man Accused Of Sex Crimes Against A Child
- 2 Rezoning Requests Receive Approval Of Planning And Zoning Commission