Beginning October 1, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Sulphur Springs will be offering the Epic Electronic Health Record for the purpose of improving communication and access to information for both patients and health providers. Epic offers patients a MyChart Account. To sign up for MyChart as a new patient, visit CHRISTUSTMF.org. and schedule an appointment online to begin the MyChart account. Existing patients should contact their CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System providers office. The staff will verify their identity and provide them with a unique account activation code. Then just visit christustmf.org/mychart and click “sign up now” to get started. Patients can view their medical records, make appointments and even pay bills on line.
- Friends of NRA Fundraiser Dinner Will Benefit Local 4H Archery, Boy Scouts, Law Enforcement Youth Program
- Items in the Symphony Auction 2020
- Trading Post for October 28, 2020
- New Book On The Shelf, ‘Blind Tiger – My Time in Vietnam’ By Local Author
- Oct. 27 COVID-19 Update: 18 New Cases, 199 Active Cases
- Wildcats Team Tennis Season Ends With Bi-District Loss At End Of A Very Long Day