Beginning October 1, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Sulphur Springs will be offering the Epic Electronic Health Record for the purpose of improving communication and access to information for both patients and health providers. Epic offers patients a MyChart Account. To sign up for MyChart as a new patient, visit CHRISTUSTMF.org. and schedule an appointment online to begin the MyChart account. Existing patients should contact their CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System providers office. The staff will verify their identity and provide them with a unique account activation code. Then just visit christustmf.org/mychart and click “sign up now” to get started. Patients can view their medical records, make appointments and even pay bills on line.
- Lady Cats Softball Team Looks to Close Out Regional Quarterfinal Series Friday Night
- Lady Cats Softball Team Gets Special Escort Out of Town On Their Way to Regional Quarterfinal Game Friday
- Trading Post for May 14th, 2021
- Elton Stewart
- Morgan, Busby Named Top Seniors At Como-Pickton High
- ETA Josh Davis Presents a Variety Tribute Show at Reilly Springs Jamboree May 15