Beginning October 1, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Sulphur Springs will be offering the Epic Electronic Health Record for the purpose of improving communication and access to information for both patients and health providers. Epic offers patients a MyChart Account. To sign up for MyChart as a new patient, visit CHRISTUSTMF.org. and schedule an appointment online to begin the MyChart account. Existing patients should contact their CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System providers office. The staff will verify their identity and provide them with a unique account activation code. Then just visit christustmf.org/mychart and click “sign up now” to get started. Patients can view their medical records, make appointments and even pay bills on line.
- Commissioners Approve ETCADA MOU, Non-Consent Towing Advisory Board Appointements, Home-Delivered Meal Grant Program
- Weaver Cemetery Association Veterans Memorial Dedication
- The Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine And Booster Now Available
- Hopkins County, Other Local Taxing Entities To Receive Funding From Opioid Settlements
- Wildcats A and B Middle School Football Teams 7-0 With One Game Left Tuesday
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Wins Second Five-Set Match of Season in Longview