Beginning October 1, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Sulphur Springs will be offering the Epic Electronic Health Record for the purpose of improving communication and access to information for both patients and health providers. Epic offers patients a MyChart Account. To sign up for MyChart as a new patient, visit CHRISTUSTMF.org. and schedule an appointment online to begin the MyChart account. Existing patients should contact their CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System providers office. The staff will verify their identity and provide them with a unique account activation code. Then just visit christustmf.org/mychart and click “sign up now” to get started. Patients can view their medical records, make appointments and even pay bills on line.
- More Fun Facts About Sr’s Center Weekly Activities!
- Cumby Man Jailed On Felony Theft Warrant
- Five Arrested Over the Weekend On Felony Controlled Substance Charges
- Sulphur Springs Man Accused Of Assault-Impeding Breathing Of Family Member
- North Hopkins-South Sulphur VFD Receives Donation To Help With Construction Of New Station
- James Baxter