Beginning October 1, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Sulphur Springs will be offering the Epic Electronic Health Record for the purpose of improving communication and access to information for both patients and health providers. Epic offers patients a MyChart Account. To sign up for MyChart as a new patient, visit CHRISTUSTMF.org. and schedule an appointment online to begin the MyChart account. Existing patients should contact their CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System providers office. The staff will verify their identity and provide them with a unique account activation code. Then just visit christustmf.org/mychart and click “sign up now” to get started. Patients can view their medical records, make appointments and even pay bills on line.
- Jan. 16 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 17 New Cases, 80 Recoveries
- SSMS Finishes First At 2021 Middle School District OAP Competition
- Woman Arrested On Warrant Hid Methamphetamine In Her Bra
- Woman Jailed On Assault, Controlled Substance Charges Following A Disturbance With Her Roommate
- Three Receive Deferred Adjudication In District Court This Week
- County Road 1100 Suspicious Vehicle Complaint Resulted In Discovery Of Methamphetamine, 2 Arrests