Braums donated food for the weekly community meal served each Wednesday at the FUMC. The donated items included Chicken Sandwiches, Cheese, and Ice Cream. If you or your business would like to take part in Dinner Bell, call FUMC at (903) 885-2185.
- Information From the Welding Program at the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs Center Campus
- Crime Down In Sulphur Springs During First 6 Months Of 2021
- Reminder: 2021 Back to School Fair TOMORROW
- Volleyball Tryouts To Be Held Monday, August 2
- See You Friday at CANHelp’s Free BTS Fair at Civic Center!
- MANSFIELD RED, WHITE & ROCKIN’ KIDS TRIATHLON TO BE HELD IN MANSFIELD JULY 30