Incumbent State Representative Dan Flynn announced Tuesday night that he will be seeking re-election. Representative Flynn, from Van is currently serving in his sixth term as state representative. He represents several counties including Hopkins County. In a statement, Representative Flynn said he has represented the conservative values of his district consistently and to the best of his ability adding it would be an honor to serve House District 2 for another term. Flynn said his district is looking for solutions, not soundbites: results, not rhetoric. He said he has gotten results. As chair of the House Pensions Committee in the last legislative session, Flynn said he passed legislation to stabilize teacher retirement health care, the Employee Retirement System and pensions systems for both the cities of Dallas and Houston. Flynn said he also authored legislation to require the use of American law on American soil.
- Channel 18 News Wednesday, May 23, 2018
- Tradin’ Post for Thursday, May 24th, 2018:
- Profile: Johanna Hicks…Her Life Makes a “Dairy” Good Story!
- PJC Adult Education Holds Recognition Ceremony
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report May 9-15, 2018
- Wednesday Forecast
- Runoff Final: Republicans Elect Davis, Treasurer; Anglin, Commissioner Precinct 2
- May Primary Runoff Through Early Voting
- Channel 18 News Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- Brenda Joyce Clark
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Dairy Festival 2018: I'm looking forward to...
- Balloon Glow (24%)
- The Parade (24%)
- Ice-Cream Freeze Off (22%)
- Carnival (12%)
- The Dairy Festival Queen Pageant (10%)
- Milking Contest (4%)
- The Jr. Dairy Show (4%)
Thanks for voting!