The results of a poll on KSSTRadio.com’s home page are in. The question? What should be done with the Thermo Mine property recenty turned over to the City of Sulphur Springs.
The results are as follows:
- Target + Whole Foods + Hybrid Car Dealerships
- Sheriff + Trusties + Garden + Goats = Bank
- Bike Trails + Hiking Trails + and lots of wide parking spaces
- Rifle Range
A new poll is up, asking folks to select from these top entries.
Round 2: What should be done with the Thermo Mine property?
- Hiking Trails (37%)
- Target (30%)
- Bike Trails (11%)
- Aldi (7%)
- Whole Foods (7%)
- Sheriff and Trustee Garden and Pasture Project (6%)
- Dollar Tree (1%)
- Hybrid Car Dealerships (0%)
Thanks for voting!