St. Mark Baptist Church in the St. Mark Community, will have their annual Men & Women’s Day Fellowship Program on Sunday, April 23 at 3:00 pm. Special guest church will be Independent Baptist Church and Pastor, Rev. Bobby Thomas. Special musical selections will be rendered by St. Luke Baptist Church, Rev. Troy Young, pastor and East Caney Baptist Church, Rev. LaVelle Hendricks, pastor. All churches are invited to come help us lift the name of Jesus. Lunch will be served from 1:00-2:30. If grounds are soaked from the rain; put on your walking shoes, park by the side of the road and walk on down to the church for a Hallelujah Good Time in the Lord.
- Lady Cats Notch Sixth Straight Victory, Beating Lady Tigers 0-3
- Oct. 23 COVID-19 Update: 15 New Cases, 185 Active Cases 600 Cumulative Cases
- Hopkins County Records – Oct. 23, 2020
- Janet Lee Gotfried
- Weather May Be Obstacle as Wildcats Team Tennis Prepares to Play Whitehouse in Bi-District Tuesday
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Will Compete in District Meet on Monday if Weather Cooperates