Five members of the North Hopkins FFA Chapter along with Advisor Kristin Daughtery announced their upcoming event on Channel 18 TV and the KSST Good Morning Show. The Stew and Auction fundraiser is planned for Thursday April 27 at 6pm in the North Hopkins School Cafeteria. Senior Carli Withrow, shown above with Chapter Vice President Faith Wheeler, Amy Sprague, Breeana Hicks and Rachel Stanley along with two dozen other Chapter members will be there to welcome you, help serve your meal and present numerous hand-crafted items from the Floral Design, Woodshop and Welding classes for the auction. Come and enjoy the meal by donation and stay to bid and buy items which will help fund Chapter expenses for the coming year.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Wins Pair Of Matches On Saturday To Even Season Record At 2-2
- Lady Cats Swept by Frisco Heritage Coyotes, 3-0
- Virtual Hearings Slated For Rezoning Of Mine, Spence Street Properties
- Deputies Arrest 2 On Felony Warrants
- Paris District Road Report for the week of Sept. 21, 2020
- 2 Men Caught With Contraband