Five Saltillo Lions qualified for the regional track meet in five events at the area track meet Wednesday at Como-Pickton High School. Regional qualifiers included Trevor Moore, who was second in the 800-meter run, Dakota Patridge, who qualified with fourth place finishes in the 400-meter run and in the 1600-meter run and Walker McGill, who was fourth in the 3200-meter run. The Lions 4 X 400-meter relay team also qualified finishing third. That team includes Patridge, McGill, Hendrick Rios and Branson McGill. Several more Lions placed and scored points. Matthew Gurley was sixth in the 200-meter run, sixth in the long jump and fifth in triple jump. Anthony Torres was sixth in the 110-meter hurdles and sixth in the 300-meter hurdles. Also competing for Saltillo were Levi Hoover in shot put and Mike Clover and Hondo Torres in long jump. The regional track meet will take place April 28-29 at Whitney.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- Both Basketball Teams Resume Tournament Play Friday
- Hopkins County CASA Cookie Walk Returns Dec. 2, 2022
- Sulphur Springs Man Accused Of Threatening Father With Deadly Weapon
- East End Allegiance: Our Youth Annual Christmas Giveback 2022 Is A Holiday Coat Drive
- All Rains ISD Classes Cancelled Dec. 2 To Allow For Gas Line Repairs
- Chamber of Commerce: Pictures with Santa