During an inventory of a cell phone belonging to Carlos Omar Casillas, 22, an inmate in Hopkins County Jail, Sheriff’s investigators found child pornography. Casillas is charged with 5 counts of Possession of Child Pornography and is being held on a $30,000 bond for each count in addition to other charges against him.
- 381 Agreement For JB Weld, Repositioning Of Culvert, DMV Optional Fees, Grant Documents
- Robert James Patterson
- Welding Class at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus
- Tips To Better Protect Yourself And Your Family From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Wildcats Cross Country Places Fifth at Hallsville Invitational
- Tira News – Sept. 15, 2021: Tira Food Pantry Receives Boost From Community, Elementary Students