During an inventory of a cell phone belonging to Carlos Omar Casillas, 22, an inmate in Hopkins County Jail, Sheriff’s investigators found child pornography. Casillas is charged with 5 counts of Possession of Child Pornography and is being held on a $30,000 bond for each count in addition to other charges against him.
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled
- SSISD Eligible To Apply For $11.5 Million In Federal ESSER Grant Funding