Smiley face

Wednesday Forecast

Smiley face

70% chance of showers and thunderstorms today; decreasing to 30% tonight; High: 78; Low: 56; Wind: South around 15, gusting to 25 mph

Smiley face

Author: Staff Reporter

Share This Post On